In Now a days all are doing cashless payments. And so many are doing online transactions. But still some persons are doing cash transactions.
For the online transactions like payments and money transfers we can use internet banking.
How to Register for Internet Banking:
- First go to the website of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- Then click on New User Registration under PERSONAL BANKING.
- Here you have to select New User Registration instead of Activation Of Username.
- And then click Next on this form.
- In the Registration form,
- You have enter your 11 digit Account Number
- 11 digit CIF Number (Customer Information File)
- Branch Code, which has five digits which is available in you account passbook
- Then select your country
- And enter your mobile number which is already submitted in bank.
- Under Facility Required tab has three options Full Transaction Rights, Limited Transaction Rights and View Rights. You have to select Full Transaction Rights.
- In the last tab enter the verification text shown in the image
- Then click Submit.